The Formula is best described by two words: durablity and affordability. It's the perfect stick to get the bang your buck has been looking for without sacrificing quality or performance. The Formula is built using the same technology and premium materials you expect from Arbor, in a timeless spoon-nose shape for riders who want an all-terrain board that will grow with them. New to the line, we now offer the Formula in both Rocker System and Camber System technologies. The Camber System design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply Inlay
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10-Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Spoonhead Tip Profile - All-mountain function in a range of snow conditions.
- Three Year Warranty
- Sizes:153, 156, 159, 160MW