The Swoon is a responsive mountain-twin snowboard designed for experienced women riders who require the highest level of performance from their snowboard. Expect amazing float in powder with improved control in the steeps and at higher speed. New for this year, we've significantly reduced the weight of the Swoon and adjusted the flex to make the board turn and pop with more fluidity. The Swoon is available in both Rocker System and Camber System technologies. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Hand Dyed Ash PowerPly
- FSC Certified Highland II Core – A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest of quality Paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for the highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered CrossLink Base – Our new CrossLink base is a mid-density material that demonstrates increased speed and durability while maintaining the ease of repair.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned – We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.