ATK 2023 RAIDER 12 DARK BLUE
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
ATK Bindings’ free touring jewel. Designed for all enthusiasts for whom weight is certainly an important factor but who aren’t willing to compromise in terms of performance.
The Raider 12 family presents 4 different productive Technologies and 6 ATK Bindings® Patents, among which the Snow Pack Proof System® which avoids the snow, ice or debris entrance under the toe piece locking mechanism.
The extensive know-how that ATK Bindings® developed on the racing field has also made it possible to achieve a weight of only 335 grams, including the rear ski brake which provides a great braking action with an astonishing ease of use and lightness.
A fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an accessory and definitely fills the gap between Free Touring and Free Ride categories taking precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level.
The Raider 12 binding is offered in 4 different colours: White, Orange, Black and Dark Blue to perfectly match any ski.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions. It also avoids snow loads on the toe piece granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system (8+4 / total 12 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
80 – 120 mm
1000 – 1700 gr
User 50 – 100 kg