The backcountry isn't just 50° Alaskan spines and couloirs narrower than your driveway, it's also the snow covered molehill down the road that you skin up before work and the sidecountry slope where you can holler at the homies who didn't bring their safety gear. The Atomic Backland 100 Skis are built to make it all accessible with lightweight construction, Atomic s trademark downhill performance, and a versatile shape and rocker profile that will have you happily plundering everything that the backcountry has to offer.
- Powder Rocker – 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- HRZN Tech Tip – HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Ultra Power Woodcore – Made from strong beech and lightweight poplar for supreme running stability and agility.
- Carbon Backbone – An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base – Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Glossy Topsheet
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.