ATOMIC 2021 BACKLAND WMN 107Regular price $799.99 Save $0.00
Light and versatile enough to serve as your primary touring ski, but stout and dependable enough to rock inbounds as well, the Atomic Backland 107 W Skis deliver outstanding performance at both ends of the spectrum. Incorporating features like Atomic s Ultra Power Woodcore and Carbon Backbone from the freeride series, plus a full vertical sidewall construction for edgehold you will appreciate, the performance is all there in a package that comes in at 1550 grams per ski in a 182, something that few touring skis are able to achieve.
- Powder Rocker – 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- HRZN Tech Tip – HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Ultra Power Woodcore – Made from strong beech and lightweight poplar for supreme running stability and agility.
- Carbon Backbone – An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Atomic Base – Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.