ATOMIC SKI 2019 VANTAGE 97 TIRegular price $799.99 Sale price $599.99 Save $200.00
Atomic has created another all-mountain masterpiece in the Atomic Vantage 97 Ti Skis. Full sidewalls and a Titanal mesh layer translate into tenacious bite and a steady ride on frontside terrain, less traveled tree skiing and boot-top powder alike. A hard ash and poplar blended core and Prolite weight-conscious construction combine to make for a light and nimble skiing experience with tons of drive and power. The Atomic Vantage 97 Ti Skis are all-terrain quiver killers for aggressive skiers that shred it all.
- All Mountain Rocker – 15% Tip Rocker / 75% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- Prolite Construction – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Power Woodcore – A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Energy Backbone – Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- World Cup Base Finish
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.