102 mm dedicated to the spirit of adventure. A balance between lift and ski-ability, alpine conduct and progressive front rocker, the Navis Freebird is built for far-flung or daily quests.
The modernisation of our iconic model dedicated to touring with improvements made to the hold and the safety. To perfect a ski which already performs very well, the effort was concentrated on the extension of the side lines to gain stability and hold at high speed, but also we added a titanal plate under foot in order to double the wrenching force and also reinforce the solidity of the mounting of the binding inserts. Also new for the Navis Freebird, the addition of a new length of 173 cm which is placed midway between its two adjacent sizes, giving birth to four lengths: 167, 173, 179 and 185 cm.
"They provide a brilliant balance between weight and performance which means I am confident on anything from the steepest lines to touring for fast powder or spring corn. The 102 mm waist is wide enough in the powder while still feeling stable on firmer snow. I am particularly impressed that this same pair of skis has given me around 200 days of fun." Ross Hewitt
- Weight: 3100g/pair @167cm - 3250g/pair @173cm - 3400g/pair @179cm - 3600g/pair @ 185cm.
- Nice width: 102 mm waist.
- Progressive front rocker + flared tip: stability on the edge.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Titanal reinforcement plate, under the bindings for a better screw retention.
Find your size | Skier Height
- 165-170cm | 5'4" - 5'6" Relaxed: 167cm, Agressive: 173cm
- 170-175cm | 5'6" - 5'7" Relaxed: 167cm or 173cm , Agressive: -173cm or 179cm
- 175-180cm | 5'7" - 5'9" Relaxed: 173cm , Agressive: 179cm
- 180-185cm | 5'9" - 6'0" Relaxed: 179cm, Agressive: 179cm or 185cm
- 185-190cm | 6'0" - 6'2" Relaxed: 179cm, Agressive: 185cm