Arguably the most dependable boot Burton makes, with a little extra space in the mid and forefoot for wider feet.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance. Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won't break down.
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction with 3E Width, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER: Imprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook-and-Loop Closure, Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: B3 Gel, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- OUTSOLE: EST® Midsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY1-Year Warranty