For a rider who wants unrivaled predictability, unmatched versatility and uncompromising high end performance the 2018 Cabrinha Switchblade is great for boosting big airs or free riding. Utilizing new High Tenacity Dacron, this years Switchblade offers enhanced arc stability and range.
The 5 strut, bow/hybrid design with Fusion wing tip shape and Draft forward profile offers great upwind performance with easy relaunch and improved profile refinements. Registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.
Features and Benefits
- Profile refinements improve the overall performance for 2018
- New High Tenacity Dacron enhances the arc stability
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Predictable handling with improved stability and range
- Large sweet spot
- Great upwind performance
- Distinctly agile and light precision steering
- Easy relaunch