G3 2020 FINDr 94Regular price $979.99 Sale price $699.99 Save $280.00
CANADIAN MADE WITH A BALANCE OF LOW WEIGHT WITH ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD - NOW WITH MAGNETIC CONTACT POINTS.
The award-winning FINDr is now made in Canada and features magnetic contact points, speeding up bootpack transitions and eliminating the need for a strap when shouldering. A modern ski optimized for precision in steep and technical terrain, the FINDr 94 excels with its best-in-class dampness and versatility to perform in all backcountry conditions- perfect to tour far and high, and ski hard and fast. Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
- Made in Canada
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering
- modern ski built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Uncompromised performance and versaility in all conditions
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hartdened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, sustainably-sourced Canadian Aspen wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate - mount integrity & dampness
- Traditional camber profile with early rise