ION WAIST KITE HARNESS RIOT CURVE 9 BLACK
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The new Ion Riot's potentially the most comfortable kite harness you will ever wear. Touted as a "hard-shell meets soft-shell" harness, the Ion Riot Curv harness really does provide the best of both worlds. The composite material is the same that Samsonite uses for its line of indestructible luggage. It's rigid in the centre back area, but it has flexible side parts that adapt to your body. So, it's supportive and also extremely lightweight and kinda squishy.
WHAT ION SAYS ABOUT THE 2019 ION RIOT CURV KITE HARNESS
Introducing the 2019, fully molded RIOT CURV 9 Kite harness. This new harness has a narrower profile than the Ion Apex Curv 10 and offers an outstandingly light yet incredibly robust harness construction. With the Curv series, Ion has taken its hard shell harnesses to the next level. This new line of harnesses is made of a gaming-changing Thermo Composite CURV material that may just set a new benchmark in design and performance.
The 3D Plus Spine has a was designed to support the rider exactly where needed most to ensure long and joyful sessions when the waves are pumping. The low outline increases the freedom of movement even further. The RIOT CURV 9 is one Ion's medium stiff harnesses, with a flex index of 9.
Key Features of The 2019 Ion Riot 9 Harness
- Curv: High stiffness and high resistance to impact and abrasion due to use of 3D thermo composites
- C-Bar: Fiber reinforce injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook. The new tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Internal Flex_Belt: Keeps your harness in place when unhooked
- Inside EVA: Internal EVA construction for optimized comfort
- 3D Plus Spine: The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine technology which leads to a rigid center back area. The 3D molded Curv material generates a medium axial rigidity made of one piece!
- Quick Fit 2.0
- Hyper Foam
- Low Weight