LANGE RXJRegular price $229.95 Save $-229.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The easy flexing boot for junior all-mountain and freeride skiers, the RXJ 65 offers the perfect blend of comfort and performance for skiers ages 12 and under.
The junior mono-injection shell, Control Fit liner, and four-buckle design address the junior fit for smaller calves and foot shapes to deliver enhanced junior specific comfort, warmth and performance.
- JUNIOR - POLYURETHANE SHELL. POLYURETHANE (PU) plastic offers premium rebound, response, and durability.
- FIT - ANATOMIC JUNIOR FIT. Lange's JUNIOR FIT is designed for smaller calves and foot shapes to deliver enhanced, junior-specific comfort, fit, and performance.
- SOLES - JUNIOR GRIPWALK® COMPATIBLE. JUNIOR GRIPWALK® soles feature a thick rubber tread and convex toe profile, offering increased traction and more natural foot roll for enhanced easy walking comfort. Integrated stiff pads guarantee optimized integration in Junior Gripwalk compatible bindings. JUNIOR GRIPWALK® kits sold separately.
- SOLES - REPLACEABLE SOLES. Replaceable MONOMATERIAL TOE and HEELS can be updated when worn for longer boot life.
- JUNIOR - ALUMINUM BUCKLES. ALUMINUM buckles offer increased strength for efficient closure and increased durability.