Designed for paddlers who crave performance or for those who enjoy longer SUP adventures, the O’Brien Carbon/Bamboo Paddle has everything you need to make the most out of your time on the water. The 8” wide bamboo blade provides a large surface area for more power, while the angled and contoured blade improves efficiency for a smooth glide as you pull through each stroke. This paddle also features an adjustable grooved carbon shaft, which eliminates any twisting of shaft components and keeps the handle and blade inline at all times. Paired with our premium adjustment clamp, the user can effortlessly customize their paddle length from 68” to 85”, lock it into place and start enjoying their time on the water.
- Carbon shaft – Performance oriented with minimal weight and heightened durability
- Angled and contoured bamboo blade – Durable and buoyant blade designed for smooth, efficient strokes
- 8″ Blade width – Allow for more powerful strokes
- Grooved shaft – Eliminates twisting of the shaft components so your handle never rotates and the paddle remains straight
- Premium adjustment clamp – Effortless adjustability and a two bolt design for strong clamping power
- Paddle length – 68″ to 85″ adjustment range
- Weight – 1.6 lbs