Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 1,335 g (47.1 oz)