PATAGONIA M JACKET SNOWSHOT CLASSIC NAVYRegular price $239.99 Sale price $169.99 Save $70.00
Patagonia designed their Insulated Snowshot Jacket with a focus on your freedom of movement, your comfort in cold conditions and your protection from frenzied weather all while maintaining an articulated fit that allows you to ride naturally without feeling constrained. A durable, soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell provides waterproof/breathable performance to keep you dry in juicy weather (or for the occasional augering in). A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation due to wet snow and rain and increases abrasion resistance. Full-time warmth comes from the soft, stuffable Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation that traps heat and continues to stay warm even if it gets wet.
The helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood has a built-in visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; a tall collar protects your neck and face even with the hood down. Articulated patterning in the arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Inside, a low-profile powder skirt provides an always-ready seal (it has a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket (with a key clip). There’s also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With a technical silhouette and an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Body: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeves, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), and one internal stash with key clip; internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular Fit