PATAGONIA W PANT PWODER BOWL INSULATED CLASSIC NAVYRegular price $474.99 Sale price $379.99 Save $95.00
Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one back
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 692 g (24.4 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn