Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft to the touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 507 g (17.9 oz)