The Enduro is direct in the water, the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
- The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
- All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
- Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.