CORE FUSION 5 BOARDRegular price $1,289.99 Save $-1,289.99
The Performance Freerider
A mission-ready twintip for all your adventures is just a click away.
New from the water up, the Fusion 5 features an upgraded hull, wood core, and never-been-donebefore rail construction. The new shape and improved torsional stability will have you woohoo-ing like never before.
What's new on the Fusion 5? Core have added an internal thermoset resin rail which massively improves the connection between the top and bottom Cartan carbon laminates for a proper unibody build. Core have reduced their Paulownia wood core's weight by switching to lighter laminated Paulownia, saving approximately 250g. They added a grab rail for the freestylers. And they improved the channels and outline for the freeriders. Jump on the Fusion 5 and have incredible good sessions.
Comes with: A fantastic Fusion 5, standard grab handle, G10 Cutback Fins (48mm), and V4A fin screws.
- Cartan® Carbon: CORE's proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience. New Unibody
- Edge: Improved connection between top and bottom.
- New Lighter 3D Wood Core: Even lighter, CNC’d marine-grade Paulownia
- New Multi-Channels: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- New Katana Channels: Improved tip response.
- New Beveled Deck: Improved deck stiffness.
- New Tucked Under Rails: Improved performance in chop.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness for better control.